The progress shot...just pairs for now.
And...I really couldn't help myself but I started another project!
This one with half square triangles and the graffiti fabric I bought from Mood Fabrics in NYC.
Goals reached from last week--worked on batik quilt.
I pulled fabric for the stitched canvas project but didn't work on it.
Decided to sew labels on later because, hand sewing takes a certain kind of mojo
I was unable to muster last week, that's my story and I'm okay with it!
Started a new project--gotta love spontaneity!
Goals for this week--work on batik quilt.
Curves are tediously slow so that's all I'm going to pressure myself with!