Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Starshine

Last week I took a test block that I made a couple years ago for the Ladybug Star Block Swap and turned it into a delightful pillow cover for my daughter as a late birthday gift.


It's a simple envelope closure pillow cover and many tutorials can be found with a quick Google search. The borders that I added to the block were fabric scraps from the quilt that I made with the blocks that this was a test for. That pompom trim, so perfect for my little Sunshine!





The finished quilt is now available for purchase 
in my Etsy Shop at DolceQuilts

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you're interested 
in collaborating on a custom pillow cover or quilt, 
please contact me through a conversation via my Etsy shop.

Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment